Wednesday 19 December 2012

Glasgow at Christmas.


Last week on one of my days off, Raymond and I took a train to Glasgow to meet up with our friends Amy and Adam. I thought I would share some photos from the trip. We went to for some lunch at INDNT (used to be Muse) on Queen Street then we headed to the continental  market on St.Enoch's Square where I had wanted to try Churros that I have seen all over tumblr but on discovering that they were £5 for a cone I swiftly changed my mind! I need to get into a more blogging mind set and remember to take photos more. I didn't take any photos at the market before we headed into the St. Enoch's shopping centre where we were met by giant reindeer.






After some shopping we headed to George Square where I was most excited for the carousel. I LOVE carousels! They are one of my favourite things but only seem to see them pop up at Christmas time. I wish there was one I could always go on. Here are some photos from around George Square.
 








You would think that being in the middle of two fine men I would look happier but I seem to have developed bitch face syndrome! 
 




Then it was carousel time! I wish it wasn't £2.50 a ride as I would have happily went on it another ten times. Needless to say we were the oldest people on without a child with them, I did not even care! 
 




Seriously just look how beautiful Amy is. She always gives me hair envy, and skin envy (and just about everything else envy!). 




Adam and Amy went on the chair swing(?) and needed to include this photo for Adam's expression. I did not join them as I have a great fear of heights and just watching the chair swings made me nervous. 
   




I had to include photos of my all time favourite lights at Exchange Square. These lights have been my favourite since as long as I can remember.




I wanted to take an outfit photo by those columns but I was too scared :( and with it being one of the busiest areas I am not confident enough to do it. I think I need to find quieter places to start off outside outfit photos which I really want to do. 

Any tips on outside photos for beginners? 

No comments:

Post a Comment