Saturday 31 August 2013

Black hearts


 Dress - Dorothy Perkins
Tights - M&S 
Shoes - Urban Outfitters 
Necklace - Market stall 

I didn't really need another striped dress (or a dress at all) but when it was only £10 and I know that these skater dresses are so easy to wear. I remember seeing very similar tights last year in h&m but one size tights are not one size if you have shapely thighs. When I saw these on the M&S site, who I think do very good patterned tights, I waited for them to be in my local store but they never arrive. One day I discovered they were on sale for £1! Yes ONE WHOLE POUND, I ordered 3 or 4 pairs and then the polka dot version. I still think I should have got more! The necklace was bought at a market in the West End of Glasgow called 'Granny Would Be Proud', a place I wish I could go to so much  more often but sadly this was my first visit since March last year. I got this necklace and 3 pairs of earrings. I wish I got this amazing Alice In wonderland printed table, the only reason I didn't was because it wouldn't have been very practical to carry back on the subway, through the city centre and on the train home. I thought it would be online but it isn't. Not that I have any need for a table or anywhere to put it!



This week I became obsessed with this song. When I heard that The Darkness were doing a tour to celebrate ten years since Permission To Land (meaning I bought this album when I was 13!) was released I was excited but then the ticket prices put me off so I waited. The other day they were sold out and naturally I had to have them! They were only sold out on ticketmaster and got them through the band's own site can't believe I didn't think to check there. They were the first proper gig I went to, they played with Ash, when I was 14! Say what you want about them but the reality is that they really are all about a good laugh and some riffs.


 The Darkness - Black Shuck


No comments:

Post a Comment