Friday 18 April 2014

I fight with the moon on occasion, yeah.


 

 Leather Jacket - Red Herring (very old) 
Shirt - River Island 
Top - diy
Jeans/Jeggings - M&S 
Converse 
Necklace - Topshop (old) 
Bracelets - Accesorize/Electric Daisy

I thought I'd do a quick outfit post of what I wore to a gig at the Oran Mor the other night to see A Plastic Rose. I really liked this outfit but taking photos post gig and a train ride later isn't the best idea. The quality isn't too great as it was just my little Canon compact camera. 

I went off jeans for awhile but when found these jeggings I started to like them again and have bought a few pairs of jeans since mostly from M&S too! Good quality, comfy and around the £20 so ticks all my boxes. 
 I've always loved a checkered shirt and ones like this made from thicker material are perfect for layering at gigs for me. Easy for tying around my bag when it gets too hot but isn't all creased when you put it back on. 
You may or may not be aware of my love for The Eighties Matchbox B-Line Disaster, but when my t-shirt I bought wasn't fitting anymore I couldn't face not wearing it so I cut the design out of the t-shirt and ironed it on to a cheap sleeves top. I really want to this with other band tees I have that I don't wear due to the fit. They always come is such odd shapes!  


A Plastic Rose - Someone's Daughter





No comments:

Post a Comment