1. I love the tartan trend that is about at the moment I have only got a shirt and a scarf at the moment but I would really love a dress. I have seen ones I like but nothing I have fell in love with. This dress from River Island changed that instantly, it the little cute collar that makes it different from others I've seen. As it has a high neckline I should really try it on in store but doesn't seem to be in stores near me yet.
2. I already have a pair of Dr Martens shoes and boots so I don't need any but this glittery red pair from Office are amazing. I don't think they will ever be mine at a painful £245. There is also a pair of black boots in a similar style and an even larger price tag of £290!
3. This wooden typewriter key necklace from Ladybird Likes has been on my list for a long time. I always like initial necklaces but find often that the ones with 'C' on them never look as nice as the other letters. This one changed my mind about that.
4. This beautiful snowflake necklace from Pandora caught my eye in a shop window and I think it looks so much better in person. I wish I hadn't already given my boyfriend my
5. A black lace skater dress with sleeves is more difficult to find than you would think! The only reason that this New Look dress isn't mine is that is is almost completely sold out apart from a few sizes as they had a 25% off offer at the weekend. I haven't found it in a store yet but hopefully I will soon.
6. I first saw these on a sales assistant in Topshop and thought they were amazing. I am not sure if I would wear them much but if they go into sale I may need to give in. They are unusual with the holographic effect and would be just add something extra to an outfit.
7. I am in need of a new purse and in my search for one I came across this little canvas pouch from Alphabet Bags it would be good for keeping make up in instead of overloading the inbuilt pockets inside my bags.
What's on your December wishlist?