Tuesday 29 September 2015

The Rabbit and The Wolf






Dress - Threads 
Jacket - TU 
Bag - H! By Henry Holland 
Boots - Topshop 
Necklace - H&M 


This is what I wore for a night out for a 21st birthday. I found this dress on sale rail in Debenhams naturally being drawn in by the collar. I've never heard of the brand Threads before nor can I find any information about them. It makes me wonder if it had been abandoned in the back for awhile and now the brand doesn't exist which is a real shame because the I love everything about this dress. Surprisingly I found the jacket in Sainsburys for half price, I wasn't even in the market for a new leather (well, PU leather) jacket made me realise how battered the one I've been wearing since I was 18 was. I had been on the hunt for some more casual heels when I came across these boots, again on sale, even though they don't have much of a heel the platform adds that extra bit of height I was after. Now that I think about it the only full price item was the necklace, at £3.99 it wasn't exactly breaking the bank. 

What's your latest sale finds? 


The Picturebooks - The Rabbit and The Wolf 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment